The Maze at La Union
When: 09/24/2010 - 11/07/20101101 South Hwy 28 New Mexico, United States 88021
Hours are 5 to 10 p.m. Fridays, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturdays, and noon to 6 p.m. Sundays. Cost: $9; free for age 5 and under with paid adult ticket. Call for group rates.
Kids of all ages, from 6 to 96, will enjoy the different activities at La Union Maze.
Besides our Hayride that goes around the farm, stopping at the Cotton Field and the Pumpkin Patch -- we have so many other 'Farm Fresh' activities to entice you to spend a day in the country with us.
Maze Entrance & Maze Activities:
With your admission to the Corn Maze, you will receive a wrist band for maze entrance and
three tokens that can be used for the following activities:
Hayride ... Ball Cannons ... Cow Train ... Pedal Carts
You may also purchase additional tickets for Maze Activities for $1.00 each with paid admission (otherwise, these activities are $5.00 each).
Barnyard Fun is Free!
With purchase of Maze Entrance wristband, you can enjoy:
Tube Slide ... Goatwalk ... Mini-Maze ... Bunny Town ... Farm Market
Busiest Weekends: October 15-17 and October 22-24.
These two weekends are very busy, be prepared for long lines. Coming earlier is highly recommended, especially if you have kids.
Least Busy: First and last weekend.
At the beginning of the season the Maze looks the prettiest. As the season progresses, the weather has its effect on the Maze and it slowly starts to dry and change from green to brown.
TIPS & OTHER INFORMATION:
- Sorry no ATMs on the premises. Cash is best and fast, wireless credit cards machines are slow but, we accept Visa and Master card , debit and credit. Sorry no American Express.
- No refunds on activity tickets
- Seniors and Military $2.00 off with ID
- Ages five and under free with paid admission, (up to 2 under the age of 5 for each paid attendance) Activity tickets are $1 for children under five accompanied by paying customers. Sorry, no free children without paid customers.
- Groups, 15 or more people, collect ahead.
- Bring bug spray or bug wipes early on the season, we sell it too.
- Rainy weather may change our hours, call and check before you drive to the Maze.
- Please check this website for directions to the maze or map quest 1101 HWY 28, La Union NM 88021. We are located next to Zin Valle Winery (same road as before, just closer to El Paso)
Nights may be a little cold, so bring jackets and sweaters, better bring it and not need it, than not have it at all.
- Wear old, flat, comfy shoes, the Maze is dusty and sometimes muddy.
- Strollers and well chairs do better after we have been opened for couple of weeks.
- Night time Maze Visitors, Friday and Saturday: arrive early enough so you can have plenty of time to walk the Maze and enjoy yourself. We stop selling tickets at 10:00 PM arriving at 9:30 PM or later does not allowed much time.
- While at the Maze, please secure your personal items. Commonly reported lost items are: cell phones, hats, cameras, car keys, jackets, wallets and purses. Many times these items are not returned by the public.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No outside food.
- The Maze is visited by all people of all ages: If we think you are inebriated we will deny entry.
Please read Maze rules: unruly and or criminal behavior will be dealt by off duty police officers.
NO FREE ADMITANCE
NO SALE OF ACTIVITIES TICKETS WITHOUT FULL ADMISSION FEE
NO FREE ENTRANCE TO BUY CORN, PUMPKINS, OR TO WAIT FOR PATRONS